Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trial Week Begins!

Tonight I went to the trial night for Tribe Fit. There were a bunch of us and it was so, so fun. People from every age group, various levels of fitness all doing the same workout at their own pace. It was such a positive, encouraging group of people that no matter how hard it was everyone was there to cheer you on, give a high five and just be awesome.

Tribe increases in intensity with each workout. Tonight we did jump rope (or rowing machine), push ups, and a few others that focused on core, upper and lower body along with box jumps to get your heart pumping. I felt great. I struggle with upper body and push-ups but I finished the five sets of ten! I did modify the last 20, but that's a huge improvement. A year ago I couldn't even imagine doing one!

It was a great start. Looking forward to Thursday! The free trial ends Saturday and is open to anyone, no membership required. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment